February 17, 2016 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Fullerton College, Campus Quad
We are proud to announce a wonderful collaboration between the Associated Students, Cadena Cultural & Transfer Center, and UMOJA Program! A.S. has graciously agreed to allow us to team up with them on their first Club and College Day to create the 1st “CommUNITY Day” event to be held on Wednesday, February 17, 10am-1pm on our quad.
This will be a celebratory fair complete with music and art with the primary goals to:
- Welcome new and returning students to Fullerton College for the spring semester.
- Introduce students to Fullerton College student government & clubs, student services, departments, programs, etc.
- Invite student services and programs from local CSU, UC, and private colleges
- Mark the beginning of African American History Month.
- And in the spirit of Dr. MLK Jr.’s call for community service,…emphasizing “community” and “unity” on our campus and local community.
In addition to on-campus resources, we want our students to learn about local universities and community organizations that serve the African American community.
We cordially invite representatives from your divisions, departments, clubs & organizations below that cater to the Latino community and/or speak to the Latino experience:
- Student Services
- Student Clubs or Organizations
- Department Major Programs
TO RSVP, please submit the following information below to email@example.com no later than Friday, February 5, 2016.
- Name of your college/university, program, or service
- The number of tables and chairs you will require
- If you have a canopy that you wish to use please include your request.
We look forward to hearing from you and please share this with any group that you believe would be interested in participating in our CommUNITY Day!