February 14, 2017 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Fullerton College, Campus Quad
The Cadena Cultural & Transfer Center, Associated Students, and the UMOJA Program invite the entire campus community to participate in the 2nd “CommUNITY Day” event to be held on Wednesday, February 14,2017; 10am-1pm on our quad.
This will be a celebratory fair complete with music and art with the primary goals to:
- Welcome new and returning students to Fullerton College for the spring semester.
- Introduce students to Fullerton College student government & clubs, student services, departments, programs, etc.
- Invite student services and programs from local CSU, UC, and private colleges
- Mark the beginning of African American History Month.
- And in the spirit of Dr. MLK Jr.’s call for community service,…emphasizing “community” and “unity” on our campus and local community.
In addition to on-campus resources, we want our students to learn about local universities and community organizations that serve the African American community.
We cordially invite representatives from your divisions, departments, clubs & organizations below that cater to the Latino community and/or speak to the Latino experience:
- Student Services
- Student Clubs or Organizations
- Department Major Programs
TO RSVP, please submit the following information below to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, January 30, 2017.
- Name of your college/university, program, or service
- The number of tables and chairs you will require
- If you have a canopy that you wish to use please include your request.
We look forward to hearing from you and please share this with any group that you believe would be interested in participating in our CommUNITY Day!