This calendar showcases all cultural & diversity events at Fullerton College. To search by category, see below.
Asian Pacific Islander Faculty Staff Association 2016-2017 Scholarship Deadline
May 5, 2017 N/A -
Asian Pacific Islander Faculty Staff Association 2016-2017 Scholarship!
The Asian Pacific Islander Faculty Staff Association (APIA) seeks to recognize outstanding students who exemplify the spirit of APIA by achieving academic excellence and demonstrating personal commitment and dedicated service to their community.
Specific eligibility criteria are:
- Be a currently enrolled student at Fullerton College
- Plan to be enrolled at least half-time at an accredited college or university in the Fall 2017 term OR continuing at Fullerton College in Fall 2017
- Demonstrate community involvement or volunteer work
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.00
Members of the APIA scholarship committee read all applications and select the winner!
The APIA Spring 2017 scholarship of $200 will be awarded to one currently enrolled student in any field at Fullerton College.
The student must submit:
1. a personal essay (maximum 500 words) of goals and accomplishments including his or her community involvement
2. a transcript of grades (a printout of the unofficial transcript from MyGateway is acceptable)
3. A letter of recommendation
4. The application form (please come by the Transfer Center, in room 212, to pick one up)
If you have any questions, please contact Annie Liu at email@example.com or Jane Ishibashi at firstname.lastname@example.org (714)992-7378.