The Cadena Cultural Center is a dynamic department within the Fullerton College Counseling & Student Development Division and is connected to the Fullerton College Transfer Center. Our mission is to provide services that enhance awareness of campus diversity, facilitate transfer to colleges and universities, and promote student development and lifelong learning.
March Heritage & Holidays
- Mar 1 U.N. Zero Discrimination Day
- Mar 8 U.N. International Women’s Day
- Mar 13 Daylight Saving Time Begins
- Mar 17 St. Patrick’s Day
- Mar 20 Spring Equinox
- Mar 21 International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
- Mar 22 World Health Day
- Mar 25 Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery & the Transatlantic Slave Trade
- Mar 27 Nowroz – Persian New Year
- Mar 31 Cesar Chavez Day
Cultural Center Bulletins
The week's events
February is National African American History Month and the campus is hosting a variety of services in honor of this heritage month!
Check out the slider above and the calendar for more information!
The Cadena Cultural Center welcomes all students to Fullerton College!
We have another great year ahead with many Fullerton College departments hosting a variety of cultural and diversity events.
For more information, please visit the calendar on this webpage and come visit us in room 212!