The Cadena Cultural Center is a dynamic department within the Fullerton College Counseling & Student Development Division and is connected to the Fullerton College Transfer Center. Our mission is to provide services that enhance awareness of campus diversity, facilitate transfer to colleges and universities, and promote student development and lifelong learning.
May Heritage & Holidays
- May 1 May Day (International Workers Day)
- May 5 Cinco De Mayo
- May 8-9 Time of Remembrance and Reconciliation for Those Who Lost Their Lives During the Second World War
- May 9 National Teachers Day
- May 14 Mother’s Day
- May 15 International Day of Families
- May 17 Anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka
- May 19 Malcolm X (Birthday)
- May 20 Armed Forces Day
- May 22 Harvey Milk Day
- May 29 Memorial Day
Cultural Center Bulletins
The week's events
The Cadena Cultural Center events for 2016-2017 academic year have now ended.
We will resume our cultural events in the fall 2017!
In the meantime, check out cultural/diversity events hosted by other departments!
Thank you to all who participated and visited our 6th Annual Fullerton College WorldFest!
Check out the pictures at the Cadena Cultural & Transfer Center Facebook page!
The Cadena Cultural Center welcomes all students to Fullerton College!
We have another great year ahead with many Fullerton College departments hosting a variety of cultural and diversity events.
For more information, please visit the calendar on this webpage and come visit us in room 212!