The Cadena Cultural Center is a dynamic department within the Fullerton College Counseling & Student Development Division and is connected to the Fullerton College Transfer Center. Our mission is to provide services that enhance awareness of campus diversity, facilitate transfer to colleges and universities, and promote student development and lifelong learning.
Join us for a tour of...
African American Forum
February Heritage & Holidays
- African American History Month
- Feb 1-7 World Interfaith Harmony Week
- Feb 2 Groundhog Day
- Feb 4 Rosa Parks’ Birthday
- Feb 8 Lunar New Year – 2015 Year of the Monkey
- Feb 12-14 Tet Festival Health Fair
- Feb 12 NAACP Founded
- Feb 12 Abraham Lincoln’s Birthday
- Feb 15 President’s Day
- Feb 20 World Day of Social Justice
- Feb 22 George Washington’s Birthday
Cultural Center Bulletins
The week's events
The FC Leisure Reading Book Group promotes leisure reading through informal monthly gatherings. Over light-snack, members discuss the book chosen by the group. At the first meeting, we will select a book to read for the semester.
Please RSVP to either:
Jane Ishibashi (Librarian) jishibashi [at] fullcoll [dot] eduor
Deidre Hughes (Reading faculty) dhughes [at] fullcoll [dot] edu
You can also leave a note for Jane Ishibashi at the Circulation Desk in the Fullerton College Library.
Join in the Beat Cafe (Open Mic) February 23