The Cadena Cultural Center provides a variety of services that address culture and diversity. All events hosted by the Center are open to all students and staff within the Fullerton College community and the North Orange County Community College District. (Noted exception: Tours are reserved for Fullerton College students).
We actively seek collaborations with students, faculty, clubs, departments, and community organizations. In addition, the center acts as a nexus for cultural and diversity events hosted by other Fullerton College groups.
Please check out the Fullerton College Campus Cultural & Diversity Events Calendar on this website for a schedule of all campus cultural and diversity events.
The Cadena Cultural Center provides a safe and welcoming environment for ALL students!
Honoring heritage and holidays.
CommUNITY Day (February)
*All celebrations listed above are collaborations with Associated Students.
Guided conversations emphasizing active listening and sharing lived experiences.
- General Forums – Emphasize a keynote theme and guided conversations
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Forum (October)
- Women’s Forum (March)
- Student Forums/Socials – Student-led and emphasize students’ experiences at Fullerton College
- Black Students Forum (February)
- Latinx Students Forum (September)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer+ Students Forum (October)
Speaking on topical social issues.
Seminars & Workshops
To local cultural sites and museums:
- La Plaza de Cultura y Artes &
- Chinese American Museum &
- California African American Museum
- Japanese American National Museum &
- Museum of Latin American Art
- Museum of Tolerance