The Cadena Cultural Center is a dynamic department within the Fullerton College Counseling Division and is connected to the Fullerton College Transfer Center. As the official campus cultural center, we strive to provide a network (“Cadena”) of various departments, student organizations, and staff to provide services that enhance our awareness of cultural and diversity and promote a sense of belonging among our students and staff.
Heritage & Holidays
- Greek-American Heritage Month
- Irish-American Heritage Month
- Women’s History Month
- Mar 1 U.N. Zero Discrimination Day
- Mar 8 U.N. International Women’s Day
- Mar 10-11 CSU Long Beach Pow Pow
- Mar 13 Daylight Saving Time Begins
- Mar 17 St. Patrick’s Day
- Mar 20 Spring Equinox
- Mar 21 International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
- Mar 26 Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery & the Transatlantic Slave Trade
- Mar 27 Nowroz – Persian New Year
- Mar 31 Cesar Chavez Day
Cultural Center Bulletins
The week's events
The Cadena Cultural Center welcomes all new and continuing students to Fullerton College!
We provide students with the opportunity to connect, engage, and learn from each other through a variety of services.
We welcome all students, staff, and faculty to join us in another year-long journey of exploring our beautiful diversity.
Check out the Fullerton College Cultural & Diversity Events Calendar accessible from this page!